Pulse is recruiting for an experienced band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS Neuro Psychology to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust in West London. You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families. Specific experience in working with children and adolescents with neurodevelopment disorders is key for this role.
The case load of patients will include neurodevelopmental disorders including ASD, ADHD and tourettes. Due to the nature of this role ADOS training is essential in additional the relevant experience and qualifications. HCPC registration is a must.
The client is happy to consider a Band 7 or 8a for this role which is 3 days per week for 3 months initially. They are looking for someone who can start ASAP. The role is based in West London and is well serviced by public transport, there is also parking available on site.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply ASAP!
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.