Here at Pulse, we currently have an exciting new opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within an eating disorders service, located in a NHS trust in Bedfordshire. The role will require an experienced and qualified professional to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who have a variety of eating disorders.
You will need full-time availability and be able to start as soon as possible. You must also have strong eating disorders experience and experience of working within an inpatient setting. The successful candidate will be carrying out group and individual assessments so it would also be beneficial to have previous experience in those.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Daily payroll
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below. Contact our team for more information!
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.