Are you a Clinical Psychologist with substantial CAMHS experience?
We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist to work within a CAMHS team, located in the Preston. The role will require an experienced and qualified professional to support the existing multi-disciplinary team.
Candidates applying will be HCPC registered and have experience of working within a CAMHS setting. You will mainly be conducting assessments, formulations and treatment planning.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours 4 days per week. The position is due to run for an initial 6-month period.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Daily payroll
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below. Contact our team for more information!
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.