Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS Neuropsychology to join the team at an innovative NHS Trust in Leicestershire. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period.
The candidate in post will provide specialist neurodevelopmental assessments e.g. ADOS, ADI-R, WICS or ADHD assessments. Pay rate for this role will be dependent on banding.
What to do next?
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.