Pulse is now seeking a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS to join a service at an innovative NHS trust within Buckinghamshire. Our client is seeking a highly experienced Clinical Psychologist to work in their busy and expanding service.
You will need experience in working with CAMHS/Neuro and ADOS training would be beneficial.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours Monday to Friday for an initial 3-month period.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Why register with Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.