Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7 or 8a HCPC registered Psychologist to join a CAMHS service in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The candidate appointed will be available as soon as possible, covering full time hours for 6 months initially, part time applicants are encouraged to apply. The post holder will be working across two CAMHS sites, clinic based, providing assessments and time limited therapy. There will be an occasional need to attend case conferences, school meetings and home visits.
Candidates applying will have previous experience working within CAMHS.
What Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.