An opportunity has arisen for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work within a specialist education service for children and young people with a diagnosis of autism. The Psychologist will work for one day a week offering psychological and assessments to service users with autism spectrum conditions and challenging behaviour.
Ideally candidates apply will have experience of working within diagnosis of ASD, attachment issues and infant mental health. Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have experience of working within a CAMHS setting. You will need full-time availability and be able to start as soon as possible.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Daily payroll
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomist's – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below. Contact our team for more information!
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.