A position has become available for a Band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist to work within a specialist service for children and young people with autism, as well as other neurodevelopmental disorders. The post-holder will undertake assessments and evidence based therapy, as well as consult the wider MDT in best psychological care.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
Duties within this role will include:
• Provide comprehensive CAMHS assessments including physical health monitoring (as required) of children and young people referred to the team
• Evaluate and make decisions about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models
• To enter required data into the Trust’s patient administration systems and to make use of data bases as directed by managers in the course of clinical duties
• Be responsible for implementing a range of interventions for individuals, carers, families and groups
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.