Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust in London. You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families as well as having previous ADOS training.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working part-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Duties within this role will include:
• Contribution to the ASD pathway in the service through working closely with senior colleagues
• Multidisciplinary assessment of ASD and other neurodevelopmental disorders including undertaking formal neurodevelopmental assessments
• To be responsible for clinical supervision of trainee psychologists and psychology assistants placed within the service, ensuring good practice and professional development by providing supervision
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today. Pay will be dependent on banding.
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.