Our client is currently seeking a band 7 or 8a Psychologist to join a Community Adult Learning Disabilities team, within a well-established NHS trust based in East London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3 days per week for a 9-month period.
Previous experience working within a learning disabilities team is desired and you must be able to manage own caseload. As this is a community based role, it is essential that all applicants hold a full UK driving licence as well as have access to a car.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
• Have professional body registration - HCPC
• Experience of working with people with autism
• Experience of working with people with a learning disability
Pay rate for this role will be dependent on banding.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training - we also offer 1:1 training
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.