Pulse is recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical or Forensic Psychologist for a private organisation located in Wales. The candidate appointed will need to be available as soon as possible, for 3 months initially working 1-2 days per week. The post holder will work across three sites in Cardiff providing assessments and interventions to individuals with learning disabilities and/or personality disorders.
Competitive pay rates are available for this role!
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below. Benefits of joining Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.