An opportunity has opened with our NHS client in Manchester, for an experienced IPT Therapist to join them on a full-time locum basis. Candidates applying for this role must have an IPT qualification in order to be considered.
The therapist in post will be responsible for treatment and assessment of service users with depression and anxiety. This role is available to start immediately for an initial 3-month period, with view to extend.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.