Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7 HCPC registered Psychologist with a forensic background, to join a team at a well-established NHS trust based in South East London. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering 2 days per week for an initial 3-month period.
The successful candidate will have skills in clinical assessment and risk assessment. You will also provide highly specialist psychological assessment of clients with highly complex conditions based on the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of data from a variety of sources.
Duties within this role will include:
• Producing formal written reports
• Providing psychological therapy
• Supporting staff and other professionals within the welfare or criminal and justice systems
• Rehabilitate and treat patients in low/medium/high security hospital units
Experience and skills needed:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
• Good teamwork skills and flexibility
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.