Pulse is currently recruiting to an opportunity that has arisen with our NHS client, they require a HCPC registered Forensic Psychologist with a HMP background, to join a team their team in Kent. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering 2 days per week for an initial 4-month duration.
The role will involve psychological assessments of mental health, risk and treatment need, delivery of group-based interventions, 1-1 interventions, participation in MPT and professional meetings.
Experience in HCR-20 risk assessment is highly desirable. Experience and skills needed:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
• Good teamwork skills and flexibility What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions applyNot for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.