Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Family Therapist, to join a well-established NHS trust based in Buckinghamshire.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. You will also provide a high-quality specialist family therapy service to clients with complex mental health problems including severe, enduring and multiple disorders, and challenging behaviour.
What to do next?
If you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.