Pulse is recruiting for a new opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Family Therapist, to join a private practice based in Kent. Our client is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. You may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist. Experience of CAMHS is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
• To provide systemic & family therapy assessments/treatment services to children, young people and their families/carers and undertake couple/marital/family therapy for inpatients and day patients, where appropriate in other areas of the hospital.
• To maintain and develop further collaborative and effective working links including clear lines of communication with education and with other professional agencies (Social Services, Primary Care, CAMHS and Voluntary Sector).
• To provide training, consultation and liaison on mental health issues to team members, teachers, school nurses, support workers and other staff working in schools as well as in other agencies and the voluntary sector
• To attend case conferences, team meetings, clinical meetings and supervision groups as appropriate.
• Maintain and ensure good professional standards and attitudes towards the care and treatment of service users.
• Work in accordance and within the principles/guidelines of all aspects of clinical governance.
• Work with other to undertake and promote research based practice.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.