Pulse has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic qualified Family Therapist in an established multi-disciplinary team in Hampshire.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. You may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist. Experience of CAMHS is essential.
In addition to providing direct work to families and young people, you will provide consultation, supervision and training for team colleagues and staff from partner agencies and will assist the team with case formulation and care planning.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Daily payroll
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
• SRE team of train phlebotomists
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.