Our client is looking for a Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with previous CAMHS experience to work within a well-established NHS CAMHS team based in Somerset. This is a locum post available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to children that have a range of complex anxiety disorders, PTSD and depression related illnesses.
It is essential that the candidate has a CBT qualification, and must have a core qualification in social work/mental health/occupational therapy, alongside CAMHS experience.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.