Pulse is now seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join a weight management team at a NHS trust based in the West Midlands. The role is due to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours 3 days per week.
The aim of this role is to provide specialist clinical psychology to adults with morbid obesity, across all sectors of care within the area. You will need to evaluate and make decisions about treatment options, taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models. What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interview
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.