Pulse is recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist locum specialising in trauma therapy, to work within a well-established private practice located in the area of Northamptonshire. Experience working within trauma is essential to be considered for this role. You will be working within the dual diagnosis service/drug and alcohol services with a combination of mental health patients, and those with trauma history.
The placement is available for start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period working full-time hours per week.
Duties will include:
• 1:1 sessions
• Managing own caseload
• Assessment and intervention
• Managing and assessing risk
• Making referrals when needed
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.