Our client is recruiting for a Band 7 registered Clinical Psychologist who specialises in Psychosis to join the team at a well-established NHS trust based in Barking.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
You will be expected to conduct assessments so experience in this is essential. You will also offer advice and consultation on patients’ psychological care to colleagues from other disciplines and to professional and non-professional carers.
Responsibilities may include:
• Providing Psychological assessments and interventions
• Supervise junior colleagues and trainee clinical psychologists
• To work in both outpatient clinic settings and on inpatient medical and surgical wards
• Providing advice and consultation on patients’ psychological care to other health professionals and carers
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.