Pulse is recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist or a CBT Therapist with Adult Mental Health experience, to join a community mental health service in North Wales.
The candidate appointed will be available in March covering 22.5 hours over 3 days for 1 year. Due to the nature of the work applicants with experience working with complex mental health problems will be an advantage.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.