Are you a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist looking for an exciting new role?
An opportunity has become available for a band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work within a specialist clinical health psychology service in York. The post holder will work within an Oncology/Pain Management service providing specialist evidence based therapeutic interventions.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 2-4 days per week until September
Skills and experience:
• HCPC Registration
• Previous experience in Oncology/Pain Management
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.