Are you a Clinical Psychologist looking for an inspiring new opportunity?
Pulse is recruiting for a Band 7 experienced Clinical Psychologist to join our NHS client’s Neurological team based in Yorkshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working 3 days a week for an initial 3-month period.
The Clinical Psychologist in post will work in a specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acute and long-term neurological conditions. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
If you are an empathetic Clinical Psychologist with a strong interest in helping those with neurological conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.