Pulse is seeking a qualified and experienced clinical psychologist who holds HCPC registration, to join our client’s private practice based in Nottinghamshire. The position is available to start as soon as possible, working flexible part-time hours. Applicants should have postgraduate clinical experience of at least one year working at band 7 and a successful track record of working in a multi-disciplinary environment. They will also have experience of direct work engaging children who have ADHD, ASD, behavioural issues, who have suffered trauma and/or have attachment issues.
The focus of the work will be supporting the formulation of diagnosis for children/young people who enter the behaviour and emotional health pathway. In addition to providing professional support and advice to colleagues, applicants should be experienced in working directly with children. Pay rates up to £26 per hour available.
If you feel this role is suited to you, we welcome you to apply or contact us for further details.
Work through Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Vacancies that offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists to accelerate the compliance process
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Daily payroll
• Online interviews to get you out working, quicker
• Different payment methods to suit you – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
#AHP_FE_PTN – PT North
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.