Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced EMDR Therapist to work within our clients IAPT service in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 6 months. The service is based within a NHS trust that has been given an overall Good rating by the CQC.
The candidate appointed will carry out treatment for clients who suffer with post-traumatic stress disorder, through face-to-face therapy sessions.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• HCPC registration
• Substantial experience in EMDR therapy
• Qualification in Clinical Psychology
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.