Pulse is currently seeking a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist who specialises in eating disorders, to join our client’s well-established NHS trust within Preston. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
Duties to include:
• Assessing the appropriateness of Adults and young people with eating disorders for Psychological therapeutic interventions.
• Participate in Team Meetings
• Clinical Supervision
• Offer consultation and formulation on complex cases.
The candidate appointed will work with patients, assessing and determining the causes of the problem, while coming up with a treatment plan that will help the patient deal with the mental or emotional causes of the disorder.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.