Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist with CAMHS experience, looking for your next role?
Pulse is working with a well-established NHS trust based in North London to support their CAHMS service and ensure waitlist times are kept down. We are recruiting for are band 7 Clinical previous experience within a CAMHS setting is essential, as well as HCPC registration.
This position is available to start immediately, and the client is flexible in terms of availability so would be willing to offer full or part-time hours.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To contribute to audit and research.
• To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Online interview via HireVue
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.