Pulse is recruiting for an experienced band 7 Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust in London. The role will include working with a caseload of children that have neuro-development difficulties, therefore Neurological experience is essential.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 2-3 days per week for an initial 3-month period.
Duties within this role will include:
- To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with complex neuro-development difficulties.
- To advise and support families and carers of the clients in aid to progress treatment.
- To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, whilst managing own caseload and reports.
- To work autonomously adhering to professional guidelines, initiatives and overall framework developed by the company.
- To take part in clinical research and audit.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Online interview via HireVue
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.