Pulse is currently seeking a band 7 Clinical Psychologist with excellent interpersonal skills, to join our private client’s CAMHS team based in Kent. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours for an ongoing duration. The client will also consider a Counselling Psychologist for this position.
The appointed Clinical Psychologist would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. The successful psychologist would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The Clinical Psychologist in post will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.