Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7 clinical psychologist with CAMHS experience, to work within a well-established NHS trust in Essex. The role is available to start as soon as possible and is offering 3 days per week for an ongoing period.
The post-holder will provide clinical leadership and specialist treatment and assessment within their professional sphere of expertise in B&D CAMHS emotional care pathway and psychotherapy. They will be responsible for assessment, treatment and systematic outcome measurement and the extensive clinical supervision of junior clinicians throughout the team.
They will clinically supervise and line manages the post-graduate qualified psychological practitioners in the local team. The post holder will offer extensive expert consultations across the team.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.