Pulse is now recruiting to an exciting new role, based within our client’s NHS trust in London. They are now seeking an experienced Psychologist to work as a Behavioural Analyst, within their Learning Disabilities Service. The post is part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) which includes Consultant psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Speech and Language Therapists, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, other health support workers and social workers.
Candidates applying will need to have full-time availability and be able to start as soon as possible. You will be expected to provide highly specialist support to a defined caseload of service users who have behavioural difficulties working on specific outcomes and in the least restrictive setting.
Other main duties will include:
• Work in partnership with the person, their families and carers
• Lead on the development of the challenging needs pathway in conjunction with the Consultant Clinical Psychologist
• To carry a defined caseload where you will be able to assess, plan, implement, review and adjust (where appropriate) individualised health and social care treatment and support plans to adults with learning disabilities, who will have a range of abilities and challenges such as mental health needs, barriers to communication, dementia and/or physical health needs.
• To develop, monitor and adjust behaviour support programs for individuals who exhibit behaviours of concern
• To monitor an individual’s health and social care status as identified in their intervention / outcome focused support plan
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role, please apply using the form below!
Why register with Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.