Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist with Adolescent Inpatient experience, if so we have an opportunity for you.
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced band 7 Clinical Psychologist for one of our clients who is looking for someone to work for one of their units based in Essex. This is an NHS run service providing Mental health support for young people aged 12-18. This service is award winning and will offer the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work within them for the next 3 months initially with the possibility of further extension. The role is to start ASAP and is full-time hours (37.5).
Previous experience working with adolescents or within a CAMHS setting is essential for this role and experience is cognitive assessments is desirable. HCPC is a must as is a doctorate in Psychology. Duties of the role will include:
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Risk assessment
- Care plans
Pulse Benefits offered include:
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.