Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist looking for an exciting new role?
The post holder will work in a community setting with working age adults with a moderate to severe learning disability. The post will involve working as part of a well-integrated, innovative multidisciplinary team delivering high quality assessments and interventions. There is also an element of multiagency working with social care colleagues.
Our client is currently seeking a band 7 Clinical or Counselling Psychologist who has previous experience of working within Adult learning disabilities, to join a private practice based in the West Midlands. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3 days per week.
To be considered for this role you must:
• A Doctorate Level Qualification in Clinical or Counselling Psychology along with current HCPC registration
• Experience of working with people with a learning disability
• The ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Training and supervision experience is desirable
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect:
• Salary: up to £32,000 - £37,000 (pro rata / depending on experience)
• Expert clinical supervision and peer support
• Opportunities to broaden experience and enhance service development across Cygnet Autism / Learning Disability Services
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• CPD opportunities
• Company pension scheme
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.