Pulse is currently recruiting for 4 qualified band 7 CBT therapists to join a developing and growing IAPT service in a NHS trust within the Surrey area. The placements will involve delivery of high quality face to face, telephone, one-to-one and group assessments or interventions for clients.
The positions are available for immediate start continuing for 3 months. You will be working with clients who have a range of complex anxiety and depression related problems, all within an IAPT setting.
In addition some of your duties will include:
• Managing caseloads
• Working to NICE guidelines
• Providing advice to other health professionals regarding client progress
• Checking and evaluating client progress
• Encouraging clients to talk about feelings and behaviour
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be BABCP accredited or able to meet the criteria for accreditation
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
• Advice and support from a friend and dedicated consultant
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions
To apply, please complete the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.