Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7 HCPC registered Psychologist or BABCP accredited CBT therapist to join a Trauma service in Ayrshire, Scotland.
The successful candidate will be available as soon as possible covering 3 days per week for approx. 6 weeks. The candidate appointed will be joining a multi-disciplinary team providing high quality, specialist evidence based treatment to Veterans.
The post holders will be delivering CBT on a one to one basis including intensive trauma focused CBT. Due to the nature of the role, applicants applying will have previous experience working in a similar setting.
What you need to be considered for this role:
- BABCP accredited
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- Previous experience in a similar role
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.