Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to join a growing team in an NHS Hospital based in South Yorkshire. It is essential that the candidate is BABCP registered or working towards this accreditation. This is a full-time locum role, available to start immediately.
Skills and experience:
• Relevant registrations HCPC/BABCP
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• IAPT experience
• CBT experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• iPoint Timesheet App - timesheets are processed quicker!
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal CBT Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.