Pulse is recruiting for a Band 7 CBT Therapist to work in Gloucestershire. Our client is looking for a clinician to join the service as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period, during this time you would be responsible for treating clients with anxiety and depression.
Previous experience working within an IAPT service is essential to be considered for this role, and you must be able to manage own caseload efficiently as the main target for this role will be waitlist management.
BABCP Accreditation is essential for the position. Applicants will also be considered based on experience.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• HireVue online interviews
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.