Pulse currently have an urgent requirement for a Band 7 CBT Therapist/ High Intensity Therapist for a 6-8-month locum contract based around Merseyside. The successful CBT/High Intensity Therapist will have previous IAPT experience conducting a mixture of telephone based, and face to face assessments and treatments.
This is a full-time position, although will consider part-time.
To be considered for the post, candidates must have:
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy/High Intensity Course
- BABCP accredited therapists would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a similar role
Join us and you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to substantial vacancies
- A dedicated consultant
- Recommend a friend cash bonus scheme - £300 when you successfully recommend a friend
- Fast-track and highly efficient compliance service
- HireVue online interviews
- Free training
- Daily payroll
Pulse has been supplying high-caliber psychological therapists to the NHS, private and community sectors for over 8 years. We have built long-standing relationships with clients across the UK giving you access to extensive opportunities. There has never been a better time to get in touch.
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.