Are you a IAPT trained CBT Therapist, looking to find your next role?
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
A new exciting opportunity has opened for a Band 7 CBT Therapist to join a well-established, dynamic rehabilitation centre in Essex. This is a part time or full time role covering maternity leave.
It is essential that the candidate has a recognised post graduate CBT qualification and a valid BABCP accreditation.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant registration BABCP
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, CBT Theory
- IAPT experience
- CAMHS experience (Desirable)
- CBT/DBT experience
- Individual and group assessments of patients.
- Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
- Tailoring treatment programmes to suit individuals with varying severity of mental illness.
- Helping patients transition seamlessly towards rehabilitation.
- Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
- Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.