Pulse is currently recruiting for a CBT therapist to join a developing and growing IAPT service. The post will be attractive to candidates who have completed the IAPT High Intensity Therapist training and who are able to demonstrate their use of evidence based practice within an IAPT setting. Ideally, you should be BABCP accredited or able to meet the criteria for accreditation.
The role is based in the area of Cumbria at a well-established NHS trust which is closely located to a main line train station, which has regular transport links to and from the trust.
This position is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, Monday to Friday, 09:00 -17:00 for a duration of 6 months.
What you need to be considered for this role:
- BABCP accredited
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- Previous experience in a similar role
Pulse in return can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Free training
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.