Our client is seeking a highly experienced Clinical Psychologist to work in their busy CAMHS service based in their NHS trust in London. You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for and initial 3-month period. The successful candidate will be working within a Tier 2 CAMHS service conducting assessment and therapy.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To contribute to audit and research.
In return for registering with Pulse you will receive access to a huge range of available roles both in the NHS and private sector around the UK. You will be looked after by a specialist consultant who will have an in-depth knowledge of the market and will be able to advise and guide you through the best options for you.
In addition, Pulse also offer:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – including 1:1 training were needed
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.