We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Psychologist to work within a CAMHS team located in an NHS trust in West London. The role will require an experienced and qualified professional to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering assessment and therapy to patients who have a variety of mental health issues.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have experience of working within a Tier 2 CAMHS setting. You will need full-time availability and be able to start as soon as possible, working for an initial 3-month period.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below or contact our team for more information.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Daily payroll
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.