CAMHS role’s available in North London for Psychologists or CAMHS Practitioners!
Pulse is currently recruiting several CAMHS Clinicians to fulfil temporary roles with a leading NHS Mental Health care trust based in North London. The roles are to run for 11 weeks in duration and both full and part time candidates will be considered for the roles.
Our client is able to consider experienced CAMHS Clinicians who are either:
- Clinical Psychologists (HCPC registered)
- CAMHS Practitioners
The role is a band 7 position and pay per hour will be in line with this. To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Show excellent CAMHS experience
- Able to complete urgent assessments
- Extensive experience of working in a CAMHS setting
- Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
- Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
- Can work well independently and as part of the team
In return as a temporary worker for Pulse you will have access to a number of benefits including:
- Becoming part of one of the largest temporary Mental health work forces in the UK
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.