Our client is currently seeking a Band 7 CAMHS Psychologist who has previous experience of working within learning disabilities, to join a NHS trust based in Oxford. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week.
Previous experience working within learning disabilities and CAMHS is desired and you must be able to manage own caseload. A clean driving license and access to your own vehicle is required.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
• Have professional body registration – HCPC
• Experience of working with children with autism
• Experience of working with children with a learning disability
Pay for this role will be dependent on banding.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.