Pulse is recruiting for an experienced band 7 Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS ASD to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust in Middlesex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
Our client is looking for Psychologists with previous CAMHS experience to work within a well-established CAMHS team. The role will focus on providing assessments, therapy and interventions to children, their families and carers. You will also provide consultation to multi-agency professionals who also work within the CAMHS team.
Duties within this role will include:
- To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
- To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
- To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
- To contribute to audit and research.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Online interview via HireVue
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.