Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals and we now recruiting to an opportunity available for a CAMHS practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a NHS trust in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3-month duration.
Our client is looking for an experienced, individual with a recognised professional qualification and experience of working with children and young people to be part of a multidisciplinary team.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.