As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We are now recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced CAMHS Practitioner, to work within a NHS service based within Oxfordshire. This position is being offered on a full-time basis with an immediate start for an initial 3-months.
Your main responsibilities will be to assess and allocate treatment to service users. You will assess, implement and evaluate interventions for young people on your case load, this may be carried out on an individual or co-working basis. At all times ensuring all links with key professionals and partnership agencies are involved and maintained as appropriate.
It is essential that candidates applying have a core profession, with experience of working within CAMHS.
What to do next?
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now using the form below. Please contact our team for more information!
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse has been supplying high-calibre psychological therapists to the NHS, private and community sectors for over 8 years. We have built long-standing relationships with clients across the UK giving you access to extensive opportunities. There has never been a better time to get in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.