Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust based in London. You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families. You will also need to be HCPC registered.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 5-month period. The trust is based close by to a main line train station and there is also lots of close by amenities.
As a member of the Generic Team, you will provide assessment and treatment to young people and their family while providing specialist advice to colleagues to assist them in their work. The post holder will also be a case manager, and will formulate care plans through which they will deliver evidence-based models of psychological interventions, to treat the individual child and work with the family and parent/carer.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Why register with Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.