Pulse is now recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to join our clients NHS service based in Essex, to undertake assessments of children and their family’s mental health and wellbeing needs and complete behavioural and cognitive assessments. The candidate appointed will also offer psychological support to children and their families.
You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families. You will also need to be HCPC registered.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours for 3-months. The trust is based close by to a main line train station and there is also lots of close by amenities.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To contribute to audit and research.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.